What types of groups rent Camp Eaton?
Youth groups, church groups, schools, non-profit organizations, and even family reunions.
**Note that there is a 30 person minimum to rent Camp Eaton.
What are the steps to rent?
- Inquire about Dates
- Secure dates with deposit
- Sign paperwork
- Provide documentation
How much does it cost?
- The dorm lodges are $30 per person per night.
- Breakfast is $8 per person.
- Lunch is $9 per person.
- Dinner is $10 per person.
- Please note that additional fees will apply for special diets.
- A 25% deposit is required to hold your reservation.
What’s offered in the program?
- Zip Line
- Basketball Area
- Volley Ball Area
What do groups need to bring?
- Sleeping bags or gear
- Hygiene care
- Travel wear for the weather
- Additional blankets can be requested for a fee
What dates are available?
Please read the Camp Eaton Reservation Policy
- A minimum of 25% of the total camping charges is due at the time of making a reservation. No reservation will be confirmed until this deposit is received. The deposit is non-refundable and will be applied to the total balance due.
- An additional 25% of your total camping charges is due at least 60 days before the start of your camping date. This deposit is non-refundable and will be applied to the total balance due.
- Balance of camp fees to be paid in full two (2) weeks prior to the beginning of your camping date. In no case shall a group go camping unless all fees have been paid.
- Any adjustments in the number of people attending should be done before making the final payment and shall be reflected in the balance due. For example, if you wish to bring more people with your group, every effort should be made to take care of this before your arrival at camp.
- Payment methods only include cash, organization checks, and money orders. NO personal checks.
- If you wish to have exclusive use of the camp, you must pay for a minimum of 50 people and their meals.
- Please provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance and proof of Accident Insurance.